Consumer is every individual person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose which cannot be attributed to its commercial or independent professional activities.
You can revoke your contractual statement within fourteen days without indicating reasons in text form. The revocation period is calculated from the day you, or an appointed third person, took possession of the last article in your order. In order to exercise your revocation rights, you need to send us (Firma TONGER - Haus der Musik GmbH, Zeughausstraße 24, 50667 Köln, Tel:+49 221 925475-0, Fax:+49 221 925475-5, E-Mail: tonger[a.t]musik[.minus.]tonger[d.o.t]de) a clear notice (e.g. letter by post, fax, e-mail) with your decision to cancel this contract. Not being compulsory, you may use the revocation form bellow for this purpose. In order to observe the revocation period it is suficient that the notice carries the date until the last day of the revocation period (14 days).
If you revoke this contract, we will return the amount you paid us, including shipping costs (except extra costs due to a special delivery service of your choice, in comparison to our standard shipping value). The payment will be promptly made within 14 days counting from the day your revocation notice arrived to our shop. For payment return we will use the same payment form that you originally used for the transaction, except when another form of payment is explicitly agreed with you; no extra cost will be charged due to the payment return. We may refuse to return your payment until the products have been delivered to us, or until you provide proof that you have sent the products to us, depending on which one of the former carries the earliest date. You need to return the products to us within a maximum of 14 days from the point which you give us the notice of revocation. The revocation period is observed if you send us the goods until 14 days after the notice. You will have to pay for the costs of the return of the goods. You must pay compensation for degraded items only insofar as the deterioration is due to handling of the items beyond testing of properties and functionality.
Exclusion, or expiration of the revocation rights
The revocation rights are applicable in the following contracts:
- deliveries concerning sealed goods that due to health and safety reasons are not suitable for return if the seal was broken after delivery. This means sanitised parts from instruments (e.g. reeds from woodwind instruments), are charged separately in case of return, and we charge a fixed cost of €25.- for sanitisation;
- delivery of goods that due to their nature become mixed with other products an cannot be separated;
- delivery of media (audio and video) or computer software containing a sealed packaging, if the seal was broken after shipping, or any digital content that is easily copyable.
Template for revocation
(If you would like to revoke your contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us)
TONGER - Haus der Musik GmbH
+49 221 925475-5
- I/We (*) hereby wish to revoke the contract closed by me/us regarding the following goods (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signatures of consumer(s) (in case of a paper notice)
(*) Please delete where inapplicable.